Friday, August 28, 2015

Starbox Looksbook - August 2015 with swatches

Starbox Looksbook - August 2015 
#‎starlooks #starbox #looksbook ‪#‎beauty‬ ‪#‎subscription‬ ‪#‎beautygstars‬ 

Not sure why, but I got a 2nd Starbox Looksbook this month.
The packaging is different. 
The box is very very beautiful but the bad part is it's not re-useable so I had to just throw it away which I was so sad about. I would've loved to be able to re-use it.

The products are amazing, as usual. 
Although not very pigmented, they were soft and resort-like per the theme.
It came with a highlighter/blush duo, a lipstick and a water eyeshadow.

However, the gift cards were super disappointing this time.
There was no Starbox gift card (which is the one I look forward to the most).
Instead, there were 3 gift cards that I'll never use:
1 for $15 but you still had to pay shipping.
1 for $15 off a $30 purchase plus shipping.
1 for $50 off but the cheapest thing on the website is like $80.

sign up: https://subscriptions.starlooks.com/?refer=REF5828 

No comments:

Post a Comment